Thursday, January 14, 2016

It's week one.. #PBGoRed

It's week one of the 12 week Program "life is why" a program designed to improve my/and your overall heart health. Check out #PBGoRed on Instagram and GoRedForWomen.org
For my first week of the PBGoRed program I set my weekly goal to try to get moving.
Thanks to the FitBit Charge HR we each were given I know that on Monday I manage to get in 9077 steps, Tuesday I added another 9691steps, Weds I managed 14,271 steps and today Thursday I got in 12,268 steps. I have to admit today was the roughest as I pushed myself to walk the beach, it's not as easy a walk as one might think due to sinking wet soft sand.  I can feel some muscles coming back that I haven't felt in a long time lol.
My goal for the week was to walk on the beach 5 out of 7 days and thankfully I have 4 days in so far because if the weathermen are correct predicting storms for tomorrow that might make it rough to get my beach steps in.
I've been doing so well working towards my goal I am hoping the storms pass us by.

Here's a photo that was taken on Tuesday of us PBGoRed 2016 Women 

No comments: