Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Still playing catch up- little by little.

So between squeezing in visits and even overnight sleep-overs with my 4 grand-babies I am finally starting to get caught up a little.
I cannot really share my last two projects yet since they are gifts that have yet to be received.
I CAN tell you it felt so good to get them done, one was mailed last weekend and tomorrow this one will get in the mail. When I know they have been received I promise to post photos.
Until then here is a little peek.
Sun was actually shining a little too bright for a good pic.
Close up, love the hearts.

Another bit of info I received today...my stainless steel basement sink gets installed next week! 
I soon will have a wet studio set up in our basement to make lots new creations...
Dyeing processes, marbling silk, so many (endless) possibilities in my near future. 
Isn't making ART great? 

No comments: