Saturday, March 8, 2014

Our latest Florida redo and updates.

So during our month in Florida we did more updating on the condo. It's always interesting when the hubby and I decide to do some DIY work together lol one never knows what to expect...lol
So here are some before and after shots of our latest DIY work.
Guest bathroom in condo-BEFORE

Guest bathroom midway during re-do. New floor I put in for $37.00 

AFTER: Completed renovation of guest bathroom.

BEFORE: Master bathroom before Reno

Notice master bathroom's many layers of wall paper & large mirrored cabinet.
We had to do some tile patch work since the new vanity was smaller in depth.

Managed to do a patchwork tile job with tiles we managed to find in condo.

New vanity & sink

Our Reno work is completed

AFTER: Condo's new master bathroom look.
After a couple weeks of work on the condo I finally said ENOUGH! no more Reno work for me it was/is time to get to enjoy the area and condo just as it is. Lucky for me I discovered a great group of MQG quilters that just happened to be holding a workshop conference called "Quilt:Beach" nearby in Vero Beach. Stay tuned....

No comments: