Sunday, February 13, 2011

Just was not flowing today?

Continued working on "Winter Blues" today but wow maybe I was having winter blues because I just did not feel the flow today ;-( thankfully I hung in there after getting re-acquainted with my seam ripper. ;-) Thinking I might finally have a plan for the border. It's time to let the piece hang a little so I can back off and see how I feel tomorrow, if so I'll attach the border tomorrow. Thank goodness for design boards.
So here is photo 'Audition #3'.

1 comment:

Marit Johanne said...

Lovely blue colors!

Thank you so much for the Mug rugs I got in the mail from you today! I like them very much, beautiful colors. I think the green colors reminds me about spring. I will post about them soon on my blog. It is so fun to join a swap and get something that someone else has made. Once more - thank you!!