Friday, February 11, 2011

been plugging away...

So got my winters blues piece sewn together and ready to add the borders...it sure took more time then I expected to sew all the various pieces together yet so far so good...maybe tomorrow I can get it completed.

Winter Blues

 I also made sure to get my swap items in the mail...here is a photo of the mug rugs I made for the swap....hope my swap partner enjoys them, they were my first attempt at mug rugs..I look forward to receiving mine.


online mug rug swap


 I have another new idea brewing....intend to construct this when it's design ready using my new felting/embellishing machine ;-)))

starting point of new wall hanging

Well back to the sewing machine.....  ;-))

1 comment:

Cyndi Souder said...

LOVE Winter Blues. How will you quilt it?