Monday, August 16, 2010

Life is interesting sometimes?

So I made it to Detroit MI but to welcoming news I could have lived without! my son greeted me with news that as he drove to pick me up from Metro Airport, my daughter-in-law Dr.Heather was taking my mother via ambulance to the hospital! We are so lucky to have a doctor in the family AND that she was NOT on duty!!!! turned out my mother was having trouble breathing for a couple days...(of course she did not share this info with family) She has pneumonia....I feel sad for her for many reasons..the main reason she had her calendar booked to get out and have some FUN since I was going to be here visiting with them and I was going to be keeping my dad busy :-))) well sadly she will miss her lunches, bingo and MGM this week but we are happy to report we Expect her to recover quickly or so we hope. I am so fortunate to have wonderful nieces and for my son and daughter-in-law that stepped in quickly for us. I am also thankful for the time I am having this week to visit with my dad.

No comments: