Friday, July 2, 2010

It's July already?

Wonder where my past year went? I have completed one full school year of retirement! I must say the year flew by and I have no idea how I ever had time to work? My blessings this year have been multiple and thankfully continue flowing. I am fighting the same ole battles I see many of my favorites fiber artists seem to be participating in also....how does one have time for their ART while enjoying the many blessings of their life? 
Presently I find Facebook is much easier to post to or keep up on, takes a moment to place a one-liner versus the time it sometimes takes to blog? I'm still thinking of getting an apple I-pad which might help out of easier blogging? My art for the time being has been to be helping my daughter with her cross country move along with a few quick visits to MI to celebrate lovely weddings (see photo of hubby and our lovely June bride Becca) among other family happenings and blessings.
I will sign off this posting as Bill and I load the car for another quick trip to PA. ( Bill's first time to see the new Laverty residence) We will celebrate the 4th of July by hopefully priming the bright pink, green and blue walls of Caleb's bedroom and then re-painting to his preferences. Helping create a special bedroom in his new PA house. Sounds like the perfect art for this granny to partake of at this time.

No comments: