Tuesday, November 3, 2009

So all checked in ;-)

So thanks to my muse (AKA: hubby) I leave tomorrow to Salt Lake City to attend a 3 day class at Handi Quilter to get to know my machine…hopefully frontwards and backwards….lol

This should be fun and hopefully will put an end to my fear of not knowing how to sew ;-) lol.. I just want to be able to show full respect to my machines thus I’m trying to learn as much as I can about their care and use….

I managed to use some miles to get my ticket but due to that fact I am stuck not flying direct so my travel days will be long….but heck I’m retire so might as well just relax and go with the flow……and enjoy the journey….. ;-)))

I’m posting some photos of my neighborhood…from my hubby and my many day to day walks….it’s such a pretty area…..a golf course and there is one tree I just love! Let’s see if you can pick it out ;-)))))

So I will be online for a few days.have opted to NOT carry laptop….. ;-))))

No comments: