Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Now this was fun!

P1060979 Now this was fun! I finally got to put my HQ16 to use….this is the largest quilt I think I’ve made to date…(although my husband reminds me that Brian’s t-shirt quilt might be about the same size?…my son) The difference is….this one I made from start to finish….should say I will  have made start to finish…lol since I still need to do final squaring and then bind it.

P1060983The fun thing is I got to load my HQ and I think it is about   queen size? My grandson’s mattress is a full but has the deep mattresses so we built in the extra length  and width to hang over the edges of his bed.

 

This is for my 2.5 year old grandson Caleb who is soon moving from his crib to a big boy bed to make room for his P1060991soon to be born baby sister. 

Well I’m off to unload the quilt and get the binding done……have to get this in the mail ASAP since daddy Nate has painted the big boy room and they are waiting patiently for the quilt!

P1060992

No comments: