Monday, March 9, 2009

Busy time of year......

Well sadly this is the start of a very busy time for me at work since the annual All County Fine Arts Festival is in about 2.5 weeks. I still have a lot of work to mat or get labeled for the show. I get home beat.........sadly too tired to quilt during the week. This weekend I fused the rest of my fabric choices for my grandson's Caleb's big boy quilt.
I then cut out the shapes needed for the last 6 monsters. I will have 9 monsters in all. I do have a pattern that my daughter picked out 2 years ago but now she told me to improvise and come up with a quilt design using the monsters of my own ;-) This should prove to be fun so I will probably be anxious to get started working on a design.;-) Maybe I'll have more energy to quilt after I get home from work? ;-)))
As you can see from my photo there was a lot of cutting this weekend.
The other photo is a piece of my rusting that I want to try to float on my HQ16 and see what I can do as whole art quilt.

No comments: