Saturday, February 14, 2009

Taking time to post!


So I am trying to keep up with my yahoo book groups.....I'm very glad I signed up.

So far for the group TT2 I have completed a lot of experimenting with different embellishment materials, I just have to find time to put my experimental fabrics into some designs now.
I am out of town though till the red-eye flight on Monday (can you imagine Tuesday morning bright and early back to school?) Then sadly my hand has been in flare up from the PT we put it through last week. So my out of town trip took place Friday evening after having to rest my hand Thursday evening and all day Friday. That has put me a little behind. Today we went to a great Children's museum with my grandson then I got to drop into my favorite quilt store in Denver CO The American Quilt Store!! What an amazing store! Possibly you can see from my photos it has so much to offer.....fabric galore for all tastes.....then books wow must have all and any about quilting. Today they had a great embellishment class taking place so I got to see lots of ideas to try. Happen to hit their great V-day sale 20% off ;-))))

Here is how my 4 layer silk dyeing came out...want to try it again with other silks....time will tell when ......
Happy Valentine Day!



No comments: