Sad to admit I might be trying to play catch-up with too many projects at once, because even though I have managed to bind a few quilts, contacted the electrician, have my squares ready to swap with my bee, 2 squares completed for a quilt along I've decided to participate with I just don't feel like I have accomplished much. Oh well, got to keep trudging along and hope not to get distracted or discouraged.
|So to keep with my goal to use my stash I am going focus on my blacks/whites and solid red for the Quilt Along notice the button link on the side panel of my blog.|
|Fabric chosen for first lesson|
|First block completed|
|Second block completed|
One block added weekly until Sept.
|Fabric from stash that will be used for Bee Project|
|One square of strip sewing completed|
|Each strip square then will become two|
Each member of bee will complete two blocks of my quilt top.
|Since this was just a design assignment I decided to try to quilt it on my HQ16 freehand lots of practice needed to accomplish straight lines and continuous quilting, but heck that's what assignments are good for after all. PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE|
|One of my NC black and white assignments that a buddy of mine threw in her indigo dye bath.|
Let's get some things checked off, one by one, little by little…..