Monday, May 6, 2013

Tell me does your time seem to fly by as quickly as mine?

So I am back home after basically a few road trips, the first was to attend my grand-daughter Charlotte's  3rd birthday party along with the celebration of her brother Jame's 1st birthday.
For Charlotte's party grandma Teddi and her went down a few slides and such, her party was held at a place in NJ called "Screamin Parties. ;-)
Here's Charlotte in one o the games.
Here is Charlotte's cake that her Nanny made for the party.Next up was celebrating Jame's first birthday with a second fantastic cake that Nanny made.
Jame's cake for the afternoon celebration.
Jame's digging in on his cake.
When James was born I had his baby quilt completed but not his chair that I usually paint as part of their baby gift. James chair is an antique or very old rocking chair that was given to my husband by an past co-worker since they heard I enjoyed painting chairs for the grand kids.
Chair before. 
Hubby sanded and primed it.
Jame's dad is a Lion's fan!
Back of the chair 
James in his rocking chair, he loved it!
It was then onto the airport for a flight to MI.
Stay tune for road trip #2.

No comments: