Friday, March 8, 2013

I was on the road a lot during February..

So if you recall I had posted a while ago that I had promised my mom to complete her lap quilts and pass them onto a couple people who held a special place in her heart…

So when we headed up to MI for a fabulous family wedding I had the pleasure of fulfilling my promise to my mom. Here's a few photos of the recipients enjoying their quilts.
Cousin Rosie with my mom's last lap-quilt.
And she would tell you "yes I have tears in my eyes" awwww.
My cousin Karen Ann's sweet grand-daughters enjoying her lap-quilt
co-created by my mother and I.

Wedding quilt I made for the MI Feb/2013 bride and groom
The happy Bride and Groom recipients.


So if I am lucky and stay focused I will catch you up more on my February happenings tomorrow..
Until then may the sun be shining on you all...


No comments: