I've got them sorted and thankfully many emptied. ;-) My agenda was to organize a dyeing area and a painting area so I can finally get back to making ART! I am happy to report I think I was successful.
It was a long day's work but I am happy to report I now have an area to begin dyeing my silk again AND an area to begin painting our bunk beds with Annie Sloan paint so I can get one guest room set up for the grand-kids someday soon.
I am not sure I took a before photo of the mess of boxes when we moved in…but just picture the area in my photo as solid stacks of boxes as far as you can see…
|This is what the basement looks like now as we come down the steps.|
|This corner is where I will be dyeing my silks ;-) buckets lined up and ready.|
|The other side will be my painting area.|