Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's been a while since I felt I could post

I like many people experience had the wind knocked out of my sails in April.
Just as my husband and I were going to make the final move to our new residence in April my loving father was called to his heavenly home.
I was very blessed to have my dad in my life until now..he was 90 years old, almost 91 and married to my mother happily for 66 years.
The loss of my father changed many dynamics of the move for my hubby and me, the wake and funeral  for my father took place in MI on the very day our moving truck was to load up and deliver the furniture from VA to PA. We were very lucky that April 30 was a Monday it technically gave us a few days to reschedule the moving truck (they were very accommodating and sweet). We ended up adding a few thousand miles to the family car during April but we made it through…
At times I still feel lost and very tired of so many boxes yet to explore in the basement….but all in due time..
Though I miss him dearly I know my father will always be watching over me..

Parents wedding photo
Parents years later


my daddy-daughter dance on my wedding day

My folks and I as I was heading back to VA recently after a visit with them in MI.



No comments: