Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A little of this and that

So hubby and I babysat for two of the grandchildren while their folks flew to Napa to join my other two children and their spouses to celebrate the fact that 3 out of 6 of them had turned 30 during 2012!
It was such a great feeling having all of the siblings and spouses celebrating together and so much fun watching their antics via facebook postings. I look forward to tasting some of their Napa choices at Thanksgiving.

My 3 wonderful children; Brian, JB & Keli

My Children and Spouses: Brian and Heather, Keli and Nate, JB and Claire.

Two of  our grandchildren Caleb and Brynn sound asleep at Grandma's.
So now that babysitting is completed this time around it's back to the painting of Grandchildren's guest room and possibly begin on the dining room.
But to give me a jump start in the studio I've decided to participate in a Quilt along.
Ellison Lane Quilts
Stay Tuned.




No comments: