Thursday, November 10, 2011

Break time…here are some coming attractions...


Silly me loaded my HQ16 with the quilt top that is going to take me the longest to complete!!!! geeeshhhh
wonder where my brain was as I picked this quilt top out of the 3 I have ready to quilt?
So here are some pics from my morning work….

Quilting the t-shirt quilt top


This is going to take longer then I realized

Then I have another quilt top in process but need to talk to the recipient to see if this is what she has in mind so I have put it aside until next week since I get visit the recipient in NJ this weekend. ;-)

Eventually will be a double size bed quilt

Well for now break time is over…..heading back to the cutting table to begin another of my hopeful Christmas presents. See you later gators…….

No comments: