Saturday, April 24, 2010

Supposed to be a studio day…but somehow I’m on the computer or phone?

This posting will be short since I had decided today would be a studio sew day and thus far I’ve played catch up on the computer, email, and phone?

Why oh why is it so hard to focus? ;-) Anyone have the secret? Please share with me…. I have about 3 projects going as usual…..and of course yesterday while taking a day trip to Dayton VA Quilt Patch I came across some fabric I think will be great to put with some of my cyanotypes. ;-) what do you think? See lost my focus once again….

P1020504I also completed the quilting on another old piece just to keep practicing on the HQ16. I’m getting so much more comfortable with the flow of the machine…I’m loving the possibilities this machine brings….

P1020502P1020496

Time for me to clock off this computer and GET BUSY SEWING!

No comments: