Friday, February 26, 2010

It’s been a wonderful time…

P1010584  I’ve been pleasantly amazed how relaxing this trip to Hawaii has been… my hubby has completed his work as usual during the week which leaves me most days to just sit by the pool ( I know tough life lol lol ) or to wander around the area quietly. The nice thing about this trip is I have thoroughly enjoyed the lack of demands, appointments, obligations? Sadly my poor hubby is home sick.. he left home a few days before me and started this trip in Calif before heading on to Hawaii so he’s tired and ready to head home. ;-)P1010587

We have one more day to enjoy and it’s a weekend day so Bill gets to have some fun before we head home on the long dreaded flights…..we are going on a biking, sailing, snorkel day with his college friends who just happen to be in Waikiki.

It’s going to be hard to leave paradise and get back to the norm….  but oh well..there’s always my quilting ;-))))

P1010576

No comments: