Thursday, October 29, 2009

Road trip day?

So my hubby had to take a fast trip to CA for a meeting..and I mean quick…Thurs morning till midnight Fri….poor guy….at our age trips like this can be rough….lol….  but oh well…..I’m sure he’ll find some fun out of it, he took his camera as usual.

But so let’s see….no sun outside yet think today is good day for a road trip to spend that gift card that’s been sitting by since July… so Web Fabrics here I come….might also be a good test for my back…. might get to see if the injections seem to make a difference? I hope I hope……

Also I have a couple ideas possibly even a series in mind to work on… involves leaves…….more so I mean using my leaf printing on fabric and my leaf cyanotype on fabrics……. here is a little peek……

leaves2

fallleaves

 

No comments: