Monday, June 1, 2009

What a busy day!

So today was sick day from school..had to go get stuck with needles to find out IF allergy shots would be necessary to help my situation?Then even more fun had prep for new crown since my tooth broke last week.  Look at my lovely arm….took this via my lovely cell phone camera just to show my lovely dots? Funny found out basically what I knew long ago….my least favorite items allergy wise are: Trees, Elm I think was one mentioned  lol then dust mitesPhoto013….lol was suggested I have bedroom carpet cleaned once a month  lol or wood flooring and then of course good ole Kentucky blue grass…among other grass…..lol funny being allergic to grass never got me out of cutting our grass when I was growing up?  lol lol Dad took the well she’ll adjust the more she’s around it attitude lol lol…now the kicker is: The ENT wants to do this type of sinus surgery where he will drill holes as drains lol so hmmmmmm I asked you mean to drain down my throat and he said nope to come out easier through my nose…….lol Ask anyone that knows me?  Sadly I have sniffles all the time most of the year???? How funny is this info? The one thing the ENT helped with was to narrow down most of my troubles to be teeth related so now back to the Endodontist once again?   ;-(

Oh well…….so that was my day…….now hopefully I’ll get some sewing done tonight!

1 comment:

kbest5495 said...

They wanted to do that surgery on me too. Let me know if it works for you. Maybe I;ll reconsider.