Sunday, November 23, 2008

Was a busy trip and last 4 days.....


So have been offline for a few days due to a fast trip up north to aid my mom.......she had full knee replacement surgery about a week ago so I got to play pajama party and stay over a few days to visit and help my mom and dad........ was a busy time but was fun getting the time with my parents! Hated to leave......


MI had many surprises....I got to see the new roof on my house up north....I got to see many closed retail outlets ;-((( economy is hurting in the Detroit area sadly.....Bill made it out to Harsen's Island and saw the ice already forming near the dock........now back to work tomorrow for two days then Thanksgiving break and my grandson comes to visit for our phony early Christmas! ;-) Cannot wait!

No comments: