Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's been a busy week..now a busy Saturday!







So wow the week flew by with many obligations, work and otherwise.....but today was fun ......I took a day long class on the HQ16! Handi Quilter ;-) in fact was on my soon to be HQ16! I take delivery in early Dec. ;-)))))
Patchwork Plus of Dayton, VA brought in a Handi Quilter Educator and held the all day class. What a nice day! We all got to try different rulers and tips for using the HQ line of machines. I learned how to do some fun free motion quilting and other techniques! Got comfortable using my new machine. Now must go spend time with my hubby since he is the person who encourages me most in my quilting......(including to take the step and purchase the machine! so it's only fair to watch some "Rome" episodes with him tonight!
(The Christmas stocking was no pattern, drawn freehand then quilted and sewn together)



2 comments:

Kelly Ann said...

You are a natural at quilting...keep it up.

TJM wanna be quilt artist said...

Thanks Kelly Ann...you made my day!
and I feel honored by your compliment ;-)