Monday, October 20, 2008

Wow hope this is not a sign.....


Just took me 3 tries to get signed onto my own blog? lol hopefully it is not a sign of what my day will be....
Anyway realized I'm behind on posting! Sadly I have computer troubles so wasted allot of time last week trying to find my DVD and CD drivers??????lol I've given up and intend to reach out to a professional for help so I can get back to my stuff.......
So Bill is home after a 2 week business trip.......the longest he's had since we've been in VA.
I did get to do a little for myself yesterday......here are pics of the glorious day we had and my leaves baking in the sun ;-))))). They turned out nice I still have to iron the pieces of cloth but this morning as I noticed them hanging in Laundry room I am excited by the outcome.

No comments: