Saturday, October 25, 2008

Nice day even though the weather sucks! Carol Taylor Workshop

So today I attended a great workshop. Got to take a class with Carol Taylor.....what a neat technique she shared! Another UFO to add to a growing stack? lol .... I intend to complete this one tomorrow if possible. Next hope to start some quilted Christmas Stockings I have sort of promised my daughter... anyway one photo shows my quilt base..then next one shows my yarn choices for the future circles...then the next photo is my start of practicing the couching. The top row of photos are Carol demonstrating, one of her samples so you can see what I mean by circles and then our class picture. A great class..........highly recommend a class with Carol Taylor.
Also want to share some of my baby boy's engagement photos.....Recognize the city? http://www.kristentaylorblog.com/index.cfm?postID=85

No comments: