Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday!!!!

So Sunday is here which means tomorrow is back to work. Weekends seem to fly by too quickly when you're having fun!
So here are my cyanotypes so far, but sadly I have them on my get to do later list and though I am looking forward to designing something with them have promised myself that I must first complete some UFO projects.... Trying to semi stay focused which for me is very hard to do! lol lol

Notice my feet in pic....it's just a reminder to myself to take time to appreciate where I am at this stage of my journey and to realize my daily blessings!
(Got this idea from a favorite blog I follow- http://fibraartysta.blogspot.com/
Lynn states in the following in her blog: "Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on. The ground we tread on has its own stories to tell". check her photo essay out........very interesting!) Now I've got to get off this computer and start creating!!!

No comments: