Sunday, October 12, 2008

Great Saturday!! I love fall in VA!


So the weather was perfect today and I had a nice quiet day putzing around, not in any hurry just enjoying the day.....didn't get to the sewing machine but did get to enjoy the sun and used it to create some new experiments... more cyanotypes and then tried out some easy screen to make a printing screen; will get out some paint this week to see if my test screen works! Also hit the Costco which wow gas was $2.87 and of course the line was out to road so will have to try tomorrow for my tank full....also drove to Plaza for some art supplies, did a lot of store hopping and looking at art supplies....all in all a very nice but very quiet day with my hubby in Hawaii..(yep you read that right! He's in Hawaii on business! If I had not gone with him twice in the past and KNOW how long his work days are there I might be jealous).
Anyway enjoy my pics....the house photos are from the master bedroom, look close you can see the birds at my bird feeder, the golfers teeing off the 14th hole right off our backyard and the lighthouse my sister Gina gave me this summer to remind me of the lakes in MI!
Also in the one photo look close, you can see me ;-))))
Did you know you can click on the photos to see them enlarged?




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just stumbled upon your blog, and thought I'd say that you seem to be a very positive person and that I really like your work. Best of luck to you :)

Unknown said...

So good......