Sunday, August 17, 2008

Saturday.....one more day.....

So sadly the weather sucks today in Denver.......didn't stop Caleb and I from our trip to Golden this morning, we just had to skip the Arts festival since it was pouring too much.....
We did bundle up, he in his stroller covered in plastic and me in a plastic poncho....so our back up plan was to visit the Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum: http://www.rmqm.org/
Golden looked like a really cute town but it was so rainy we sadly could not walk around........
Caleb has been a dream while mommy and daddy have been gone.....and lucky for Keli and Nate they have good weather wherever they are...Keli said they had great campsite last night and then took great hike in the mountains seeing many waterfalls........
One more day to enjoy Caleb then back to reality hard!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for letting us stay with you, it was a fun couple days! this blogging is cool... maybe I should try my hand at it so everyone can see what I'm up to while I'm at school?