Saturday, August 9, 2008

Long day.........

Go figure......started out my day with the last day of art quilt class, I am enjoying the technique and look forward to completing the quilt but sadly (and happily) it will have to wait cause I am now in Denver.........I intend to enjoy my grandson, daughter and her hubby for 9 days then back to DC to begin the new school year........eeek!
Anyway today was long because...........we landed in I think it was Colorado Springs due to weather shutting down Denver Airport for not sure how many hours? The jest of it was my flight got delayed about 2 hours but if you notice from photos 2 hours is better than having to be stuck in Denver stranded and standing in the line to be re-booked..........what a mess........sure hope I don't have problems on way home since I have booked myself to the very last moment..........I arrive midnight the evening before I report to work........lol










Notice the Denver Gargoyle that greets us? Is he sticking his tongue out at us?
Oh well off to bed my grandson will be getting up very early.........can't wait to see him...

No comments: