Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm having a great week! Great class....

I am thoroughly enjoying my 3 day class at "The Artful Quilter" http://artfulquilter.com/ w/Sheri.
I've waited a long time to have the opportunity to take one of her classes. I usually work during her sometime day classes, but then she has not taught many classes herself lately due to just being too busy running her successful shop. (Check out the website to see all they have to offer). Great shop!
Anyway back to the class; here are some pics of my first 2 days...I am enjoying all I am taking in and she is very patient with us beginners that have those sometimes screwy questions, except to us....
I am really looking forward to using her techniques and hints in my future creations. Can't wait to complete my piece, but since I fly to Denver tomorrow evening to visit my grandson Caleb and his folks....lol
Well you know, life sometimes gets in the way........

No comments: