Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wow.what a busy week......

So life has been keeping me much to busy to quilt lately.....but fun times....we're up north in MI and very busy with family. First we had a bridal shower for my son and his future wife, nice time lovely shower given by the Aunts!....JB and Claire loved the Lehigh t-shirt quilt.....
Now we're working on our MI house, stripping wall paper, got rid of a water bed my daughter had 15 years lol so much stuff to do, did get to the newly opened Detroit Art Museum for a day......was nice to see the art museum back opened and better than ever.......
this week the boat gets back in the water so we'll get some lake time in before we head back to VA.
One quilting thing I did get to do is attend a monthly meeting of the group "Running with Scissors".......friendly group.........great stuff being created by their members.....Thanks to them for letting me visit. Tomorrow I'll post some photos of our handy work being done on the house!

No comments: