Friday, April 25, 2008

Weekend Retreat!

Yeah! Tomorrow evening I get to join my quilting gang for a weekend retreat! Nothing but quilting Friday evening till Sunday!
We escape to a great quiet facility with great setups and sew away! They've come up with a theme but I am going to use it as a finally get to catch up weekend. I am focused to complete some upcoming deadlines. My little secret for the time being...you never know who might be reading my blog ;-) and I don't want any surprises ruined! Here is my butterfly contribution to one of our members who has made a move. We all got a piece of her favorite blue fabric to put in our square and she is a famous butterfly lover! We'll present the squares this weekend. Thankfully I remembered last night lol......... oh well better than completely forgetting! Well got to go finish packing and check my list. A wonderful weekend to all!

No comments: