Saturday, November 10, 2007

Life sure gets in the way....


So I have had a busy week between work, family and stuff! You have to know how frustrating it is to have a sick parent when you are miles away...MI versus VA! Thankfully it looks to be taken care of and mom is recovering or resting in hospital. Then work is busy this time of year due to class changes and now the art teacher is also teaching a 7th grade math seminar? lol
Heavy on my mind has been my first original painted canvas quilt. I had a design and want to stick near it but my famous leaves really do not fit my vision so I have been adapting and creating. Hopefully I have come up with the solution but now need time to work on it. We're off for the day to do the normal life demands and hopefully tonight I can return to create.
Here are some of the famous leaves.....

No comments: