Thursday, October 22, 2015

I"m back... lol

So I can't believe it is almost time for the Oct. Bee meeting and just noticing my last post was days before our Sept. Bee meeting.
So let's see, a lot has happened since my last post. I'll share just a few...
 
I finally finished and sent off a baby boy quilt that was a few months late.

I completed my quilt using the blocks my CJ Modern Quilt Guild bee members made me.
Entered it (one of my three entries) in Keystone Quilt Guild bi-annual Quilt Show and took a third place ribbon in the mid size team quilts. 
Managed a quick trip to MI to visit with my baby grandson, who I miss so much I NEED another trip to MI ASAP to get hugs from him again.

The Oct. meeting of (Keystone) bee meets at my house next week so I am working on my topic, disappearing nine or four square blocks.
Also working on completing the present Michael Miller Challenge.

Will try to update soon. 
So until I hope you are enjoy some fall colors.







No comments: