Friday, October 31, 2014

Have you ever regretted thinking "that's so cute, think I'll make one?

Ok so I admit it's been a long time since I've bought a pattern to quilt, must have had a weak moment of judgement while visiting City Quilter in NY City recently and saw one of their samples on the wall and thought to myself that's so cute I should make one. lol 
Hmmmmm fast forward to now while I am asking myself where was my mind? 
Oh well it is cute and only 15 more letters to fuse before I start the long process of zigzagging around the shapes, etc. etc. Yes it will be one of those been there done that quilts just like when I did the postage stamp style quilt. :-)
Here's some process photos.

First pick your fabrics add some type of fusing material, cut out the shapes


Only 15 more letters! I figure a couple a day...



No comments: