Saturday, April 26, 2014

I've been busy


I finally came to a realization actually should state I finally admitted lol that I had become a very stagnant person. Physically doing nothing, I mean nothing of any type of exercising movement. :-) 
I hope some of my buddies will relate and not leave me alone in admitting this. 
So I made a new resolution to try to begin moving and to get back to a healthy status for my age. 
I am lucky that we have a really nice YMCA four miles from the house with great equipment so I have been trying go at least 4 out of 7 days to the Y to move. I keep announcing it to my FB buddies when I head on over and now here in hopes of shaming myself IF I do not go. Would be great to fit it in 6 says a week, but why defeat myself if I have stuff interfere. 
RE: sewing I have 3 quilts I am working on that have a deadline looming but cannot share them yet.
here's a semi peek


So until next time...try to get moving and keep on smiling!

No comments: