I decided that if I was going to participate I wanted to end up with at least a lap size quilt, so with that in mind I began me process of deciding to use all of the fat eighths selection of fabric we were given and added one yard of Riley Blake fabric I found and thought would add some spark (turned out the perfect binding accent) and then added solid white.
My design turned out to be 55 inches x 63 inches.
I am pleased with the end product and look forward to possibly participating in more challenges.
enjoy some process photos along with a couple photos the finished quilt.
I began by making simple 4 piece blocks (2 different sizes)
Was time for me to pack up and head to FL yet I was determined to complete the quilt before the deadline.