Sunday, February 2, 2014

I could not resist..

So the hubby and I are off on a new adventure. We are headed to FL where they claim there is sun and fun BUT we are going for a WHOLE MONTH. Are we /I excited or stressed? Have to admit we have many mixed feelings so let me answer this in a month. :-)
Before we headed out today on our 2 day drive down to Stuart FL I could not resist getting the binding on the two quilts I managed to get quilted on the HQ16 before heading away from my studio for a WHOLE month.
I justified the time I was quilting versus trying to decide what to pack for our adventure with the fact that it would be so much easier and therefore faster to just get the binding done on my large Janome versus the little travel size one I have packed for my FL time. Also so much easier with my large sewing table versus a little travel table I will be using in FL. 
Wouldn't you agree :-) So the two quilts are packed and I will photogragh them when we get to the condo in the sun since my favorite photo site in PA is covered in snow and who would want to put their white quilt in the snow...lol 
So stay tuned for the quilt unveiling in a couple days, binding always makes a quilt look complete.


No comments: