Sunday, October 30, 2011

I am on a roll, I hope I keep this up...

Everyone seems to be counting down the days to Christmas already...and yup Halloween has not yet passed us by.....
But you see in Quilting land the countdown is being shouted out to try to help us quilter's keep track of our time, some of us have hopes of completing some projects in time to give as gifts this Christmas "yup this year" ;-) Notice "the this year". 
Well I have been on a good roll this past week, I hope I can keep the pace.....
Here is the second quilt top completed and now waiting in line for the HQ16. I have a couple more tops I want to complete before I begin quilting them.
This quilt is a special request by my mom; she asked for a special sized quilt to use while she sits in her lazy boy. It seems the other quilts I made her seem to bulky or heavy so by special request here it is:
This quilt is long and skinny sized special for my mom.

And notice my next photo, it will give you a hint of what project I am working on now...
[Also notice in the photo's background my mom's quilt top with the Minky backing I will be backing her quilt with to make it as my one son stated "SO SOFT!"

Heather's t-shirt quilt in next in line.
So it's back to the sewing machine for me...... Hope you ENJOY!

No comments: