Thursday, March 18, 2010

So little time! but YAY! Spring seems to be here….

So once again it’s been days since I’ve posted….this will be a quick posting just to let you all know I’m still here, I’ve just been busy having some fun and also trying to complete various projects on deadlines….

By the way…remember when we were in Hawaii ;-) I’m not sure I shared that we got to experience the tsunami of 2010 that never really came.. now don’t take my statement wrong..we were thrilled P1010655that there was no damage or danger yet frustrated that it WAS our last day of the trip and one of Bill’s only day to have some fun. We were to bike,sail and snorkel with his college buddies but due to the storm we got locked into the hotel towers for the day instead..it was something to see….all of the state got literally shut down, no cars on roads, everyone told to stay out of water & off beaches, it made an interesting last day.  P1010657 Since we’ve been back I’ve been busy with various projects; most I cannot share yet since they are either gifts or something I just cannot share at this point. But BOY take my word for it I’ve been busy, good busy.

Here is something I can share…I did finally complete the Garden Angel quilt I started last fall and took along with me to Hawaii to keep me busy on the long flight there and back. ;-) I love the possibilities of this technique.gradenangel2

1 comment:

Linn said...

Hi:)
I have a challenge for you :)
Are you up for it????

Here goes...
"It says post a photo and/or share a photo of your favorite view.
Is it from your bed, a holiday a local lookout?
Why do you love it?"

Have a nice day ---SP