Saturday, December 6, 2008

Wow where did the time go?

So wow just noticed I have been sadly much to busy or tired to post! I've been teaching 6 classes a day of clay to the students this week, so I came home very tired. I am having surgery on my right hand next week (luckily I am left handed, I am having a bone fused that connects to my thumb) thus I have very busy getting clay lessons out of the way and then am having to plan lessons for my sub to present Tues -Friday.

Thanksgiving came and was so much fun! My children and grandson all came to VA for the first time for a holiday. It was so nice not having to be the one to have to pop in the car for a 9 hour drive to celebrate a family gathering. We had Thanksgiving dinner in the dining room then off to the family room for early Christmas since we will not all be able to gather together in MI this year. I gave each of the boys a Duck art creation....of course created by me....(This was a private joke between Brian and me that sort of bloomed...) What do you think?
Anyway this coming week is just as busy...besides my hand surgery I am also taking delivery of my new HQ16!!!! very excited about that though frustrated that I also will probably have to just stare at it for a few weeks till my hand recovers or at least I get rid of the cast.

No comments: