Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tired......but it's been productive week so far.

Sadly not for quilting though! I have been very very busy helping create the stage scenery for the spring play at the Middle school I instruct at. When I moved to VA I had never done stage sets or scenery. Well in my 4 years here I have been getting lots of practice or experience. This year was cut to a play versus a musical and supposed to be easier! Well think again.....you can see the start of the set for the nut room/ Willy Wonka's Factory.
Will post some other stage sets tomorrow.
The other pics are from last weekend. Remember my butterfly square? Well you can see from the pics that we have many talented members in the guild and our member that is moving will have a beautiful quilt after she puts all our goodbye squares together.


No comments: