Saturday, April 27, 2013

Roadtrip time again :-)

Today begins a 4 day road trip for me one day in NJ to celebrate my granddaughter Charlotte's 3rd birthday, then it's off to Detroit MI to attend my nephew John's wedding shower. I am flying home with the quilt I made for their shower gift but photos will have to wait until they see it first. Hoping they enjoy the design it is kind of hmmm ? Unsure of descriptive word for it lol.

I also managed to complete my round on a Round Robin quilt piece from my Weds quilt bee.
I am always nervous working on others quilts. I wish I had taken the before photo of this piece.My turn involved the seam ripper to take out some of the last person's addition and then trying to make an addition that would balance up the piece. One hint the large bottom row was on it before I began working on it. Hoping my quilt buddy likes the end result.
well signing off for now I have a birthday party to attend. (Blogging from my iPad so hope this works)



No comments: