Sunday, September 9, 2012

Chipping away at things that should have been done long ago

So my design board is busy in my studio but can't post photos of what I'm working on since the creation is to be a surprise for someone I know.
But little by little I am beginning to feel more like myself like the saying goes, inch by inch, step by step….
I'm messing with Annie Sloan paint again this time painting some old oak bunk beds I bought long ago for my one son's bedroom, about 17 years ago. I've got them just about painted then the fun part..waxing the furniture to complete the process.
Oak bunk beds being painted with pure white Annie Sloan.

In the end we will have 3 twin beds for the grandkids room
Bottom painted now on to the top.

The beds will soon be ready to wax.

While I'm working on these hubby's job is to paint their room.
So until next time…may the sun keep shining on us all.

No comments: