Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Trying to focus….

Okay so January was to be my month to focus on my health. Everyone knows putting your health first is very important in order to hit home runs with your other day to day goals. I’ve learned the hard way I’m going to have to battle arthritis (like millions of others do) so might as well learn how to be pro-active and keep moving forward. Though it’s been fun times since June, (my retirement) me being on the road so much has not been that good for my back or a physical therapy schedule which could work to improve my situation.  So with that in mind I decided to make sure to put January as my month to focus and participate 100%, I  just got back from my PT appointment this morning and will do my pool rehab later today….but till then I gotta LEAP! ;-)

I’m off to my workroom to try to finish my quilting on a lap quiltP1010221Everyone have a great day!

No comments: